S1 is a premium Group Training concept that’s challenging the status quo in the fitness industry.
We provide the worlds most balanced workout offering, HIGH INTENSITY // LOW IMPACT sessions to our members.
We are on a growth path and looking for the right team members to climb aboard.
Are you an ambitious Group Trainer ready to roll up your sleeves and do the hard yards?!
If so, we are growing fast and need GUN Group Trainers with a can-do attitude ready to help build the community & environment needed for continued success.
Superstars will be fast-tracked into our management programme to prepare them for Studio Manager roles.
Qualifications & experience
· Certificate lll in Fitness.
· Current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
· Current Police Check.
· Experience in meeting KPI’s and working with targets
· Energetic, Positive, Proactive, Reliable, Friendly.
We hire the smile and will help develop you into a top performing Group Trainer!
You bring the energy & we will provide you with a clear career path unmatched by our competitors
Tasks & responsibilities
· Ensure high energy and top quality classes.
· Ensure all members feel like part of the family and that their fitness needs are being met.
· Assist membership sales.
· Assist marketing, especially social media.
· Assist cleanliness of the studio.
· Assist client fitness appraisals and 8 week challenges.
· Be a part of a fresh, fun and growing business.
· Be mentored to higher roles and more responsibility.
· Superstar performers will move into our accelerated management programme and promoted into Studio Manager roles.
· A competitive hourly rate of $30p/h (not per session)
· Uncapped Commission on membership sales
· Rosters up to 1 month in advance